Dr. Xiuyin (Yin) Wang - TCM, LAc
- Member of the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC)
- Over 25 years of experience in the field of Chinese medicine and acupuncture, 15 years of experience working in Winnipeg.
- Trained in Shandong Tranditional Chinese Medicine University, China
- Specializes in the fields of gynaecology and reproductive medicine, as well as acute and chronic pain, and chronic candida overgrowth.
Ann Kawai Fung - BA. RMT
- The Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies- Remedial Massage Therapy
- Schweitzer's Deep Tissue Therapy -Basic Level
- Jenings Training & Treatment Centre - Full Body In Myofascial Release
- Dr. Vodder School International- Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage- Basic Course
- University of Winnipeg- Bachelor of Arts - Major in Psychology
Ann is a Registered Massage Therapist specializing in relaxation, therapeutic, deep tissue, and hot stone massage with remedial exercise. Ann believes that the effects of regular massage are cumulative. It can make a big difference in your overall health. Regular massage should be part of your regular health maintenance program along with good nutrition, and exercise.
Katie Madden - RMT
A graduate of The Massage Therapy Association, Katie Madden specializes in relaxation and deep tissue massage. Professional and thorough she is able to vary from superficial to deep tissue massage, depending on pain threshold and need. She is certified in multiple treatment approaches ranging from Structural to Remedial Exercise as well as Pre and post Natal Massage. Katie not only enjoys treating the existing condition she feels that education can help achieve full muscular balance. She has been a Registered Massage Therapist for 5 plus years and takes pride in continuously expanding her knowledge of massage therapy and new treatments to ensure her clients have the best possible treatment available.
Lucie Roussin - RMT, RCRT, Wellness Consultant
Lucie is of the "Bear Clan". Her Spirit Name is "East Wind Woman". http://www.revitalizingtouch.net/
- Member of the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association (NHPCA).
- Studied Reflexology through Red River College in Manitoba.
- Diploma in Swedish Massage & Shiatsu from the Swedish Institute of Massage in New York, New York.
- Certification in Hot and Cold Stones.
- Certification in Reiki 1 and Reiki 2.
Lucie has over 25 years experience practicing the physical arts. She worked with professional athletes such as boxers, hockey players, marathon runners and dancers. She has also had the opportunity to travel with musical bands such as Jimmy Buffet. Lucie also works with elders, people with physical challenges, pregnant women and infants.
Betty Wang - RMT, Acupuncture Assistant
Betty is an experienced Traditional Chinese Massage Therapist (Tui Na). She specializes in neck and shoulder pain, migraine, lower back pain, sciatica, and general muscle tightness. Betty combines Tui Na with Acupressure, Cupping, and Guasha to help with pain relief and stress relief. She also specializes in head and face massage for stress relief. Betty is active and energetic. She enjoys regular exercise and is also a dancing instructor outside of work.
Dmitry Vasilyev - DOMP
- Osteopathic Manual Practitioner (DOMP)
- Member of Manitoba Osteopathic Association (MOA)
- Chairman of continuing education committee of MOA board
- Background: MD, PhD, DC, PT, CP, BPT (Russia)
More than 20 years in Russia, Dmitry gave to the study of medicine, rehabilitation and psychology. He has many scientific researches and publications, speeches at conferences, radio programs, and TV shows. He worked as a physiatrist in various hospitals and research centers, deeply studying the various sections of the rehabilitation medicine. Over the long years of practice, he received specializations of: Medical Doctor, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Doctor of Rehabilitation Medicine, Valeologist, Massage Therapist, Family Doctor, Psychologist and Bodily-oriented therapist. For research in the field of cluster analysis of morphofunctional signs of the state of the organism, Dmitry was awarded the Government Prize. The PhD degree he received at the Russian State Medical University in 2004. For many years Dmitry taught massage therapy at the Institute of Rehabilitation and at the Medical Center of the Yaroslavl State Medical Academy. Dmitry has always been interested in the synthesis of Oriental, Western medicine and psychosomatics, in order to increase the beneficial effect on the patient's health and prevent the disease from reappearing. Currently, Dmitry works as a manual osteopath in Canada.